Thursday

Intermission

All this writing about Ethan's birth has brought up a lot of emotion.
I had forgotten how traumatic it all was.

I recall such a normal life before his birth. It hasn't been the same since.

Anyway, all is well here. We had Sofia's 2 month well check. She is 10 pounds, 11 ounces. Growing well.

I've missed the past couple workout days. Seems motivating myself to get in a van full of kids and drive to the Y is more challenging that the workout! I may resort to going after Ronnie gets home each night. The Y is open until 10 pm, so that's doable.
I did make 2 miles on the treadmill on Monday night, though! Yay me! I think it's been since college that I walked 2 full miles at one time. AND, it only took about 45 minutes at a reasonable pace--nothing too fast yet.

Well, I hope you are all enjoying Ethan's birth story. He will be 9 on the 13th. Doesn't seem that long ago.

No comments: