Thursday

I'm learning new things...

After a bunch of research and a tight budget, we've decided to buy cloth diapers for Sofia and Levi, the toddler--some day he'll potty train!

Then, some more research on making my own detergent and home cleaners and I actually found a pattern for cloth pads. You got that, cloth menstrual pads. Sorry if TMI.

I just recently made the switch to organic disposable pads after Sofia was born because I got a terrible rash on the inside of my legs from the wings of the pads I normally used.

So, going cloth diapers with the kiddos, it made since to go cloth with menstrual pads.

Of course, I wont need them for almost 2 years, but, hey, I can make one a month until Aunt Flow comes back and have plenty in the cupboard!

Going natural is becoming much more fun lately!

No comments: