Tuesday

When I was thin...

When I was thin you would see me in a nice dress regularly.
...you would find me wearing makeup and a big red smile.
...you would find me singing in the grocery store/department store/as I walked along the way.
...you would find me hugging people.
...you would find me.

Now, as an overweight person, you might not find me at all.
I feel awkward in my own skin.
I would rather not draw undue attention to myself, even positive attention.
I don't feel comfortable in a dress.

For some good news...
We met a woman that works at the YMCA yesterday. She told us about the sliding scale for economically challenged families. She told us about 2 hours of child care a day, while I get to work out/shower/or even read!

We'll be heading to the Y soon!

2 comments:

Mom said...

go for it!

Anonymous said...

great girl! you go for it and make those pounds come off!!